Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jaw pain....all the time?

I have had some pretty bad jaw pain for quite sometime now, I think I have TMJ but have not been diagnosed. It seems gum chewing bothers it even more. Although there is almost constant pain.
Any out there have this problem?
Answer:
I feel your pain.

Ok if your jaw clicks, you probably do have TMJ. The best choice is to talk to orthodontists because they might be able to nonsurgically fix your jaw. The younger you are the better (if you're over 20 it still wouldn't hurt to talk to one : / ) .
Check this website to learn more
http://www.aafo.org/
Click on find a member in your area section.
no I don't go and see a dentist now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net