Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Laser eye treatments..?

why are people going on about cutting the eyes open.. i thought they only used the lasers..
Answer:
i work for a company that povides laser eye surgery.
There are actually 3 commonly used methods for performing the treatment.
You can cut the top layer to laser, TOTALLY painless btw
A laser can do this, this is called Intralase
Alchol can be put on your eye and your eye will be lasered from there.

All the treatments are equally painless and sucessfull. ive had my eyes lasered myself and the results are FANTASTIC.
i saw Jessica Simpson getting it done on newly weds, it looks so scary, especially when they take a bit of film off the eye first. Eew!
I want laser eye treatmets simple because I need a perscription for one eye only and glasses are a pain...contacts will end up being a pain too. In the end (once I can get it) it'll be worth it! : )
I had this surgery 4 years ago...best thing I ever did. They do have to cut the eye then they fold it back then use the laser to reshape the eye. Then they put the flap back over and it connects again. You can immediately see. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net