Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just had a major operation this morning, what should i do?

I had all my major organs removed and the surgeon forgot to replace them, so as you can imagine im feeling a bit empty just now. should i sue?
Answer:
Don't worry they'll grow back
is your brain in your head now and not in your dick!!!
Well you can definitely tell the brain was removed!Lol!
As long as you can tell your RS from your elbow, you'll be ok.
just take a rest until youll well
you need to get down the local pet shop and get one of those hampster wheels and a lively hampster. insert this where the organs were and this should keep you going for a couple of days while you sort out alternative solutions
Good Luck!!
sounds like u need a re-fill !!!!!!!!!!!
Oh! THAT explains a lot!
I am glad you find this funny. My kidneys both failed and I had to wait on the transplant list for a kidney, which I did receive. I hope you never or a close loved one never has to go through this.

You have no idea what it is like to live with a chronic illness and the suffering someone goes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net