Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ladies and Gentlements i would like to do a survey on when did u lose ur virginity?


Answer:
Another one of these surveys. On whose authority are you carrying it out. Mind your own bloody business and get a life.
30
No kidding :(
I was too young. I was 14.
17, then there was no stopping me!!!
15
14 and haven't lost it yet.
21...to the man who became my husband 2 years later.

Worth the wait.
I was 15
Can't remember. Isn't that pathetic?
18
i was 20
im 20 in april and i still have mine
16 - just over a year ago..
that was too long ago to remember
was VERY VERY young...single figures! and was consensual! and thats all im prepared to say!
20 and proud of it mate!
I was 16 years, 10 months, and 21 days old. :)

ps, please reassure yourself, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' time to lose your virginity. It is totally up to you and dont be ashamed of who you are.
I waited for just the right time and person. I lost mines when i was 22.
23 bro.... but i did EVERYTHING ELSE..... before that lol. i was sooo worried about getting her preggo that i told them nooooo and just did all other fun stuff.... can u survive on blowjobs and handjobs and fingering etc for a few years?? YEA
15 would have rather been 18
i am 15 and am still one.
14 and regret it, was toooooo young. I wish I had of waited
i havent, i still have mine!!! :p
lost mine at 20
i was 16 and one day, im now nearly 20 and ad loads of fun since lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net