Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ladies please help!!! why is she doing this!?

Messed up!?
i was with my friend nancy. she is 55 and im 15. i had to spit out my icecream cuz i had too much in my mouth. the icecream was so good that i stuffed my face. her window was open and i spit it pass her and she caught my spit with her mouth and gulped it. eww! i asked her why and she said she didn't want it to ruin her car. she said that the spit tasted good. i swear she is over obsessive about her 50,000 car. she risked her life for that car!then she ate some flags. they are green and silky. it's 100 grams of protein for one flag. she put six in her mouth at once. her mouth looked like she swallowed two people. one flag was hanging out of her mouth and it looked like she had a beard. i pulled the flag off of her chin and i heard something pop really loud! what was that? her jaw cracking? then she immediatley pulled over and started to cough and gag really loud. was she choking? i saw five piles of green slime. then she left and continued to drive. what's that all about?
Answer:
Where do you meet your friends? I think she may be nuts. Find some friends your own age....that dont eat flags...
WTF!! I truly hope this is a dumb joke.
you little TWIT, grow up and get a life $50,000 indeed! you were with an alien, now move on!
HA HA HA!!!!! I would've loved to see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net