Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last night I suffered from horrible ear pain. The ER doc. said I had an ear infection. The pain stopped but it

but it still feels muffled. This morning when I woke up I start bleeding from my ear, is this the infection coming out or did my ear drum rupture??
Answer:
Go back to the doctor. Ear infections don't bleed, unless you have been shoving something in your ear and have punctured your eardrum!
It could be either. You need to see a doctor, again.
Go to your primary care doctor...ER doctors treat and release as quickly as possible to make you comfortable until you can see your regular doctor. Do not hesitate!!!! Bleeding from the ear is not good.
I get ALOT of ear infections and you sounded like you had an ear infection at first but when you said it started bleeding it sounded like something else-what...? i have no clue. But I would recommend going back to your doctor and getting this checked out. But in the meantime don't be touching your ear sticking anything in it e.g your finger, cotton buds nothing. Just clean your ear up with some warm water and a cloth. Then hopefully your doc will give you something to clear this up. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net