Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kids And Baths?

Do you believe that when you kids are sick with a cold,cough,fever,earache those kinds of illnesses that when you give them a bath they get worse? Whenever my kids are sick and take a bath they always seem to get worse any one know why? Or is it just my kids?
Answer:
no this is normal anytime the body lose heat the cold/illness works against them
Baths always make my son (and myself for that matter) feel better. You may need to adjust the temperature accordingly.
caramba,diseases are temptation for our health,
i think you are just one of the overconcerned parents
My son doesn't get worse with a bath...but he doesn't like it when he's sick.

All kids are different. Trust your mom gut as it is always right.
Germs make people sick, not the temperature of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net