Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lately I am getting like little electric shocks that jolt me when I am just sitting there for no reason..like?

a tiny second or two jolt of electricity that causes a slight jerk.

I was recently diagnosed with periodic limb disorder, an involuntary jerk/flex of the legs in one's sleep thought to be related too little dopamine (just like Parkinsons is involuntary).

Could they be related or what might cause this. I think I have had the periodic limb thing for a long time as sleep lab technicians mentioned it but doctor never afddressed until a week ago. So far I did no drug treatment as I am afraid to take requip but have tried some natural treatments.

Have you ever heard of this electrical shock thing in your body unrelated to anything you are doing. Do you think it is dangerous?
Answer:
Some people are a copper top. Breathing ionized air, caused by some fluorescent lights, or uv, or xray, can have you sucking in a charge all day.After a while, you can get pretty charged up, after a week you can blow out lights. Imagine a xray suite, a standard chest xray gets up to 125 KV/at a few amps. Ionizes the air all the way to target, say 72 inches of air, all ionized. One works in the room and is shielded from the 40 mrems or so, but not from the KV, and then breaths the air , all day, every day. One can get a little bit of voltage built up. Be the life of the party. Blow up steroe gear, lights, computers, freak people right out. Best.
You may want to ask your doctor to see a neurologist. This sounds like a pinched nerve or perhaps a benign fasciculation. I wouldn't worry too much, your body has thousands of miles of nerves and sometimes their connections get messed up. Good luck though...
its you body just starting to relax and become slowed down .Its like a spasm but normal when you have had an active long day.
First of all, go after medical help. Consult a MD.
As for the electric shocks, check the possibility of static electricity. It often happens when the air is dry and you were in an carpeted room, as most offices nowadays. This problem you can solve simply by touching any metal object connected to the ground using something metallic, as a coin, from time to time.

Feel good.
I have had electrical shocks before during a time period of about 1 yr. It was really strange because whenever I would turn my head quickly,I would not only feel a shock but I could actually see the electrical static (bolt) from my neck. Along with that I would feel a numbness on the side of my neck. It hasn't happened in yrs. now. All I can do is share my story with you. I hope things work out for you.
I am having zaps due to Paxil withdrawal.

I see you added me to your contacts. I will try to add you too but it won't let me right now. I will keep trying.

And I hope you get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net