Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lately my neck has been getting really red, and irratated...Why??

I have a feeling that it's dry because of all the showers that I take. I'll take usually just one at night after I go running. But I played basketball the other day and my neck was burning and it was EXTREMELY red. Does anyone have any advide...because it's embarrassing and anything that would help would be nice. I've tried loading lotion all over my neck, but it doesn't work.
Answer:
"TELL YR GIRL FRIEND TO SHAVE HER LEGS"?? JUST TO ADD, IF YOUR HAVING YOUR CLOTHES LAUNDERED IT MAY BE THE CHEMICAL THEIR USEING ON THE CLOTHES WAS YOUR CLOTHES IN "BORAX" FOR A FEW DAYS IT WILL MOST LIKELY GO AWAY IT YOU GET A BREAK OUT OR SCABS SOAK YR NECK WITH HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND LET IT AIR DRY
Have you had an impulse to listen to Jeff Foxworthy lately....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net