Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last time I flew, I was reading, I looked up& felt like I was going to faint. Flying again, what can I do?


Answer:
Did you look from the book to out the window, or something far away? That freaks out your system sometimes. Or your body may just be complaining that it's sitting in one place in a place shorter of oxygen that it gets on the ground. This sounds stupid, but I have found you can get your circulation up by tensing muscles, for me I push up against the seat belt. I try not to read much on the plane, if there is any sensation of motion at all I spend the time looking out the window. Everybody is different though, and what works for me may not for you. Some antihistamine like dramamine may help, and make sure you're not dehydrated.
don't look up!
Go to dr as they have meds for this or it might be your blood pressure
I hope your not the pilot! LOL
You might have a touch of motion sickness. Next time you fly, get some Dramamine... read the instructions and take a dose as directed. You can get it at any pharmacy or even places like Wal-Mart. It really helps me when flying, or even those fast moving carnival rides.
Well, if it is the reading, the you might need a different pasttime on the plane. Or you might just need some motion sickness medicine, which you can get at any store. Talk to you doctor too, if there is time, just in case. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net