Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just wondering- how many people out there like yogurt? For years I HATED it...........?

I hated yogurt up until about 3 yrs ago- I am now 38 yrs old....and ate a yoplait 99% fat free Cherry Orchard yogurt. Dang- it was so good! Chunks of cherry in it, smooth, creamy...mmmm. Maybe I am now converted? But I am still cautious and very picky! Anyone have any better yogurts that they like/love?
Answer:
Yogurt is mostly good for the body. Buy the ones that say "live cultures" in the ingredients. I prefer Dannen!
before i hated yogurt too

today i like the many flavors of yogurt. i only eat yogurts with flavors like mangoes, strawberry, etc. i dont eat the ones with chunks and the plain ones coz theyre not tasty.
i love it... my favorite is blueberry
i love it! the peach and strawberry ones are my favorite!
A lot of people hate yogurt and a lot of people love it too. Why?. Taste is purely relative and personal. I hate chacolates. Doesn't mean that the entire world hates them.

If you keep tasting it (not overdosed), it will only keep tasting better.
Yogurt is an acquired taste. For years I ate yogurt as a daily ritual. Yogurt is very healthy especially for women. The best kind to eat would be the kind with all the live cultures. Eating yogurt can help restore the balance of good bacteria to your va j j and your entire intestinal track.

As far as particular brands, it's really up to the individual.
por a lot of chocolate sauce on it...it taste great
Yoplait is the only yogurt that I like. Cherry Orchard is good along with Peach.
You should have real yogurt - it's one of the healthiest foods on earth.
But your flavoured dessert varieties are totally useless. Have a bar of (black) chocolate instead.
And don't fall for the advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net