Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just slightly worried about arm... :/?

Basically, I recently stopped self-harming and I am extremely proud of myself (even though it has only been a few weeks, and I have done it since I was eight). But the thing is, earlier I tried to jab a pin into my arm (doesn't scar), and I thought I had failed or something because I literally felt NOTHING, but when I looked down it was about half way in, and when I pulled it out there was just like a hole, and it didn't bleed AT ALL, just looked like a small red circle that I couldn't feel at all, which is not normal. But my arm wasn't numb, I could feel it when I touched it with my finger. Does anyone know what that is?
Answer:
Wow!!! That's great that you've managed to avoid self harming for so long.

Don't think of it as a failure- its just a setback.. you've still done really well just to do it once.. try to continue the good work- just doing it once doesn't cancel out all that time does it?

Anyway.. you could have put it into scar tissue and that could be the reason for no pain or blood.

Also- as you'll already have discovered.. different parts of your body bleed more than others.

It's also common for self harmer's not to feel it when they harm themselves, or to feel it less.. we can have great tolerance for pain, esspecially when inflicted on ourselves.
It's called stupidty.
You could have jabbed the pin into scar tissue. This is just dead.
Sweetie you need to get some help you shouldn't be hurting yourself you could do some serious damage please talk to someone and get help
It's sounds like you were dreaming about all this. I don't think you could push a pin in your arm without feeling it and your arm wasn't numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net