Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there any way to prevent this from happening as it seems to happen often to me?

It seems like whenever I have a bad day or week or whatever and I find myself crying alot (this past week at work for being the cause of us geting a low secret shopper score (I had left my department to help a customer who couldn't find anyone to help him) , after being rejected and ignored by a guy that I had thought I hit it off with, and several times while I was out shopping or on the bus, I have devoloped a slit lower lip that is very sore and I have redness under my nose. I know it is from my nose running when I was crying and I can't keep from being sad and depressed but is there anyway to keep from getting these embarrassing things from developing?
Answer:
I suggest seeing your doctor. They can go over your symptoms and rule out somethings and find the cause. It may just be your menstrual cycle coming up.
It happens a lot especially when you are coming up on your period or are pregnant or have a lot of stress. I was really worked up the other night and I started to cry for pretty much no reason. My boyfriend was really nice and comforted me to assure me that everything would be OK. It;s hormones that cause it a lot. I would especially see a doctor if your symptoms get worse. Dont let little things get you down. Always think positive about things and know that everything will be ok.
Your problem may be due to dry skin. use a smoothing cream for dry skin under your nose in the winter. and cheer up, there is someone out there for you .. There is no need to cry from rejection, just stay happy , most men love happy ladies
The homeopathic remedy Natrum Mur will help you. It would be best if you can take it under the supervision of a homeopath but if you can't get one, write to me separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net