Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is this true??

If you put someones hand in a container of cold water while they are sleeping, they wet the bed?? Is this true or is it just made up?
Answer:
yes. I did it to my brother whilst he had a friend to sleep over.
It's with warm water and yes it's true. And also it has to be their non-dominant hand.
It is true.
it is warm water and yes it is true.
I think it's warm water, but I have also heard that you are supposed to put one hand in cold water and the other hand in hot. There are a few ways to do it, I guess.
for it to work it has to be luke warm water but yeah it works
Your Mom lol
actually, no.
it is warm water.
but, not just any warm water.
it must be between 75-96 degrees farenheit.
andything colder will have no effect, and anything higher will wake most people up.If you want some elaboration on this, just email me and let me know.
its warm water and it dos my teacher did it to one of the student long time ago he all-ways felt asleep in class so he had it coming
warm water works best, as it takes people back to memories of the womb. Does it work yes some times, but if a mate is so pissed that he doesn't wake when you put his hand in the water, their is a good chance he will piss the bed any way.


better one is if they are really pissed put a banana in their under wear when they have passed out and mush it up, lovely sticky brown mess by the time they wake up..........
Its lukewarm water and it does work
warm water and yes, i have pulled this stunt many times.
oh its true it happened to me at a sleep over! lol
I've heard that before. To be honest they'll probably wake up first cos of the shock of their hand going into cold water. Also it depends whether that person had a drink before they went to bed and so on.
Its just made up. By the way how did this become a serious health question???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net