Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there anything that I can do to get rid of these chills?

I've had this flu since yesterday morning and I have these horrible chills one minute i'm boiling hot and the next i'm freezing cold to the point where i'm shivering and I can't get warm. Is there anything I can do so that i'm normal? I've had the flu lots of times and I have never felt like this. Every bone in my body aches, my hands keep twiching, i'm extremely tired, I can't sit up or stand for too long, I can't walk, my skin feels like it's on fire, My skin is clammy and i feel pins and needles everywhere, I feel nautious, I have a horrible headache, and it took me like 15 minutes to write this. This is like a normal flu. What's wrong with me?
Answer:
Oh dear!!! You've got the bad one! We had it a few weeks ago and are just now getting back to normal. ALL THE SAME SYMPTOMS! It is horrible! Stay covered up with heavy blankets even if you're sweating. You have to break the fever. My doc said to take Ibuprofen to reduce the fever and the pain. Doesn't your head feel like its going to EXPLODE? I couldn't have any light or sound or anything it hurt so bad! Don't let it fool you, either. After a couple days you will start to feel better and as soon as you start doing activity it knocks you on your bum again!! Take it easy... Lot's of fluids and try to eat a little something!
E-mail me if you want to chat!
Did you recently stop taking any meds? Sounds alot like detox.
The best thing you should do is call your doctor and set up an appointment and tell him/her whats happening.
The flu has to work its course you have chills when your fever rises and you sweat when it breaks drink lots of fluid and alternate Tylenol and Motrin you can take motrin 30 minutes after the Tylenol tylenol I think is every 4 to 6 hours motrin lasts for 8 dont overdue it you can try welluborne it is at walmart it is natural and help you fight it sooner or you can go to the doctor and get an antibiotic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net