Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is this normal?

i think i have a sinus infection but today while in the shower i was doing what we call here a farmers blow that where u hold one nostril down and blow out the other one. a big chunk flew out but it wasn't like most mucus i have seen. it was harder than normal but not hard as a rock it felt like i had a piece of squid in my hand and it it wasn't bloody all except a Lil piece on it. my nose did bleed for a few seconds after but then started running which it hasn't done at all up until now. is this norm and has any body else had this happen before?
Answer:
Yeah I have had the ole famrer's blow squid chunk in my hand. If you still find problems you might need an antibiotic though bud--have a good one. :)
ugh ask a doctor, gross
sounds ok itsa happened to me before
Ewww, sounds gross but I do know what you mean! Check to see how your sinuses do in the next day or so. It might be worth visiting your Doc for some antibiotics though.
i think u r just imagining things
Way too much information.
oooooofphhh, just had the creeps, but my answer is no, but i does seem normal, go to a doctor just in case.
yes its normal but i havent had it happen to me.
Try blowing your nose more often so it doesn't build up.
Arrr! You found me gold!
that is funny my hubby just told me that sometimes when he blows his nose it comes out of his eyes a little ...disgustin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net