Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've been burping a lot! why?

I've been burping a lot lately, sometimes 8 in like 15 mins. I don't drink a lot of soda, actually only like once every 2 weeks or so. Even when i drink water I start getting all burpy afterwards. I never could burp when i was younger and just recently (junior in college) began to burp and know what a burp is. Am i eating something that is causing it? or am i drinking wrong? what is causing me to burp sooooooooooo much lately after anything I eat or drink.
Answer:
Do you gulp when you eat or drink? Swallowing air is a very good way to burp; taking it slow so you don't swallow more than is actually in your mouth could help.
your hinny is clogged up, so its coming outta your mouth
Slow down! Your question sounds frenzied so your eating style is probably like that too. Maybe college life is stressing you out. Find a way to relax: go the gym, go jogging, try yoga, or anything like that.
Swallowing air.
It's natural. RELAX
Burps are harmless and are swallowed air coming back up. Don't worry about it. Burp and be happy.
It's not a burp,it's a vote!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net