Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there a word for saliva spontaneously squirting from under your tongue ?

Its not like a big spit, its more like a fine mist.I know it sounds weird, but my daughter does this alot and has learned how to control it and do it when she wants.
Answer:
I can't believe I'm even putting this on the internet, but my friends when I was a kid could all do it and they referred to it as "gleeking". Not sure if the spelling's right, but that's what I know it as.
Glit
or
Glitting
yea its common
I always wanted 2 know what that was, it happens to me occasionally.
It's called gleeking or you gleek.
Your daughter has learned to harness her natural resource.
Saliva squirting from under the tongue is normal. Squirting it at will requires a little talent.
Well my daughter is 21 and has always done this and can control it as well and it has always been called "snake spitting" but the technical term is called "gleaking"

How to Spit in Streams out of Your Mouth

Did you ever yawn and spit came out in streams, and you want to know how to do it?

Steps

1. Grab a lemon and suck on it until your mouth is watering like crazy.
2. Make all of the spit run to the base of your tongue (the area under your tongue that is spongy).
3. Drop the lower part of your jaw.
4. With your tongue lodged back in your mouth, thrust it forward using the bottom of it.

Tips

鈥?Breath out as you do it for distance of the spit.

Warnings

鈥?You may be punched for "gleaking."

Things You'll Need

鈥?A tongue.
鈥?A lemon.
It is called a "gleek"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net