Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is This Normal?

When i use my laptop in the morning, especially after just waking up i get a headache. Is it because i use it too early, as when i don't use it in the morning, just in the afternoon or evening i don't usually get a headache? Just wondering why and if anyone else experiences the same? For example this morning i was probably on/off the laptop for 2 hours. Thanks.
Answer:
Everyone is different, what works for some may not work for others. You might want to try taking breaks from the computer more often, its actually recommended that you sit in front of a monitor for no more than 30 minutes at a time.....Also when was the last time you had your eyes examined? If you never have, its time to get them checked, because frequent headaches could be caused by poor eye sight, causing the eyes to strain......
Prolly its a sign that your eyes are gonna get a degree. Better take some rest.
It could be your eyes!

Do you feel like you strain your eyes or squinting, I get headache in the morning but it鈥檚 the way I sleep and how my pillow is position under my head, if it鈥檚 all under the base of my head and neck I will get a slight headache.

Hope this helps! :)
What is normal I would not worry unless the headaches get steadily worse and are there even when not on the Lap Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net