Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there anything I can do my body cannot adapt to temperature change?

I have been having a stressfull time at the moment as I seem to be sweating excessively especially if I experiance a change from cold to hot and have started shivering as soon as it gets cold. I know a certain amount of this is normal but it has been getting much worse recently and I even sweat when i'm totally calm and not hot or cold .. what's causing it .. what can i do
Answer:
See a doctor!
Improve your cardio vascular fitness.
It is a good idea to go and talk to your doctor. You may have a thyroid condition, which need to be corrected.
T3 and T4 hormones are going hawire and thus your thyriods are do the yoyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net