Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've uric acid problem use to get pain whole part of body specially in toe ca't stand & walk much?

so please provede me some solution, about this ica't concerntraet with my job at all and and some time feel irretration, please advice how to relief this problem, doctor has telling if it logn terms desease it could be spoil to kidny, lung etc.
Answer:
I feel for you, I have gout on a recuring basis, it is extremely painfull. Diet has a big effect on it, but there seems everyone has a different answer to what foods trigger it, a friend of mine said strawberries caused it? For me it seems to be triggered by exessive drinking or too many cured meats (ham, sausage, bacon). Two remedies are supposed to be cherries, and apple cider vinegar. I have tried both but I am unsure if it really went away any faster as it comes and goes anyway, but the way I look at it it can't hurt.

Ibuprofen seems to reduce the pain slightly, it is the only non narcotic that seems to help (800 mg)
Ouch!!! Sounds like Gout, I feel for ya. Go to WebMD.com for your info.
is that all your dr. said? there are a few prescription products that you can take for this problem (called gout). also take some advil for painrelief for now and get a prescription!
Cut down you meat, chicken, shrimp and craps consumption. Avoid smoking, coffee and replace them with natural fresh juices, drink plenty and plenty of water. eat fruits and vegetables regularly, but avoid Mango.
Sounds like gout in your toe. It's painful. I suppose if the uric acid levels in your blood are not controlled your other organs will suffer. Did your doctor offer any suggestions about how to control the levels?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net