Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there a way to become a more heavy sleeper?


Answer:
1) plenty of exercise, daily
2) a comfortable bed and pillow, which support your back and neck
3) use of silicone earplugs, to help dampen any sounds
4) meditation
5) use of melatonin to help relax you before you go to bed.

"Sweet Dreams" !
The natural way, yes there is.

Science has proven the two most relaxing sounds to push a person into a deep, restful sleep is -

Rain (on a roof), and

Ocean surf

Machines are made that replicate these two sounds. They work great !!

I wish I could get another one for myself.
do a really good workout during the day, that will help you sleep very well.

Also, try to use your bed for sleep only ( not watching tv, or reading etc.) this will make it easier for your mind to associate your bed with sleeping, and not anything else distracting.
Lol I would like to know the opposite of that.
You will probably dislike this answer but i cannot sleep without antidepressants. i have had a sleep disorder all my life and i am no longer young.
I've tried it all.%26,I wish I knew the answer 2 this 1.The only time I'm a heavier sleeper is after being up 4 a couple days.%26,Damn near collaspsing!So,Good luck!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net