Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is this I.Q bad?

Is this I.Q bad?
105

plz answer
Answer:
its average. 100 is average and anything over i think like 120 is genius. and 90 is bad.
nah its about average i think
no, average
That's high average.
Not at all
average 2.5 -3 gpa or so
nope thats very good you should be proud
i think 100 is average and below that your dumb, below 70 your stupid the retarted. Didnt pay attention to the rest but i have an I,Q of 150 :) yay
I dont know the rating for iq but you can look them up on the net.
105 sounds ok to me.
130+ Very superior 2.2% of the population
120-129 Superior 6.7% of the population
110-119 High average 16.1% of the population
90-109 Average 50% of the population
80-89 Low average 16.1% of the population
70-79 Borderline 6.7% of the population
Below 70 Extremely low 2.2% of the population
Your IQ is only a basis of the information you store. I have known people with high IQ's that I have little respect for because they act like Jack As#@es. Then I have known those who's IQ's are probably around 75 and I would give them my left arm to help them out. You may have heard the phrase, act your age, not your IQ! You may be 20 with an IQ of 105, but if you do not use common sense, use the knowledge you have learned in life; its better than the books.
Not at all! 105 is in the range of average intelligence.
assuming that you are at your full intelegence level, it is average
That's about average.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net