Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've had hiccups for the past 65 days, they wont go away, what do i do?


Answer:
http://www.mastersweep.com/curehiccups.h...
I don't know if this will work but it seemed interesting!
I have heard and seen doctors prescribe the old anti-psychotic drug Thorazine in a low dose for intractable hiccups but I would think that would be a last resort after you have exhausted all other options. Good Luck
idk...i think your making this up. I heard that some teenage girl had this. go to the doctor
BOOOOOOOOOO!
a spoonful of peanut butter never fails!!
u have to chek it-it's too long.
i had that once i was only like 4 i had 2 go 2 the hospital
I heard the same thing too. Go to the docotr? I hope you're not making this up.
I THINK IT COULD B STRESS. I WOULD RELIEVE SOME STRESS OR GO 2 THE DR.
If you haven't already done so, you really need to see a doctor. Continued hiccups have actually killed people.

What always works for me is to take a glas of water and stretch a papertowel over the top and drink the water non stop through the paper towel. I don't know why it works but it works for me everytime.

Good luck
There are pills for that.. can not remember the name but my father was on chemo and radiation and developed hiccups for quite a while... the doctor gave him a prescription to take 3x a day and they actually worked. Stopped by end of day. His were so bad he could not eat.


Also - have you tried eating a tablespoon of peanut butter - only thing that stops them on me when I get a bad case of hiccups.
Well, I can't tell you how YOU can get rid of them, but I know how you can get rid of someone else's hiccups! Simply ask them to hiccup in your hand with a dead- serious look on your face. Hold your hand near their mouth. IT WORKS!!! Mind over matter people, mind over matter.
Go for the world record!!! Only 67.9 more years to go ;-)
get to the hospital asap
=( =(
there's some girl in Florida who's had them for the past 3 weeks
try EVERYTHING......go to the doctor, drink water, do all that stuff that people says will work
if you go to the doctor they might give you medicine for it that might help.....
Carefully but firmly put your fingers in your ears as deep as you can and with a bit of pressure. Be firm but do not abuse. Also while doing this hold your breath. About 1 to 1.5 min. should do. I know it seems like a long time but 65 days is a hell of a lot longer. Worth a try at least. Sometimes this is a serious condition and you will need to see a Dr. I hope this helps you.
drink lots of cold water .
this works for me, press in on your diaphram and take a deep breath and hold it as long as you can.
chug a warm glass of sugar water upside down - it works everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net