Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've taken laxatives, eaten fiber, but I still face constipation. help?

it's been 5 days since my last... major trip to the toilet.. I've eaten an extremely healthy and high fiber diet, (oatmeal for breakfast, an entire mango for snack, whole wheat sandwhich, and various pastas for dinner), I've even taken LAXATIVES and still nothing will come out. sitting on the toilet for long periods of time gets me nowhere. I have major stomach pain and If I don't 'go' soon, should I stop eating until it finally comes?
Answer:
Take (2) shots of straight, undiluted "Heinz" brand apple cider vinegar!
Or, (if you can't handle it straight), mix (2) tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in an 8 oz. glass of water and sip until gone! (You may need to do two of these though because it's diluted).
It works great, and it's all natural.
(It also sterilizes your digestive tract and kills off bad bacteria)!
You should be dumping in 20 - 60 minutes!
You need to see your doctor ASAP, there could be something wrong with you internally. It is not normal not to go after 5 days. Also your doctor can prescribe a pill that will make you go more often.
Yes thats usually a cue that it's time for a Doctor. There could be serious blockage, polyps, dare I say cancer, or infection- something really wrong, if even laxatives wont help. My guess is blockage, and they can diagnose and fix whatever it is.
Best of luck to you, and I hope its nothing serious or expensive :)
You need to go to a doctor, this is more than just constipation.
Take an enema and Milk of Magnesia.
Acupunture really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net