Saturday, October 31, 2009

Isn't it embarrassing to have an asthma attack in public??


Answer:
yea its very embarrassing..everybody acts as if theuy have to look......
Not to me. When I have an asthma attack, embarrassment is the last thing on my mind. Another reason that you should always use all of your asthma meds as directed and always carry a rescue inhaler and if it still doesn't relieve symptoms go to the ER.
I don't think so, but its saddening that people around a person having an astham attack don't know what to do.

I once saw a lady have an attack in a bus, luckily there was a nurse around and did the right thing.
If I'm having an asthma attack in public, the last thing I'm thinking about is being embarrassed!
Heck yeah! I've actually had that happen a few times. I'm at this lady's house who has cats, which I'm extremely allergic to. By the time I leave her house I'm all wheezing and can barely breath. I get on the bus and although it was cold as heck, I had the window all open, trying to get some air. People were lookin' at me all crazy with my red eyes and my head nearly out the window, trying to remain calm while I felt like my lungs were gonna collapse. I remember the guy in front of me kept asking me if I was alright, cause he could hear me wheezing. So embarrassing! He was a cutie too.
HA. I wish I had time to think of embarrassment. For gods sake you cannot breathe. That is so not embarrassing. I have the best of friends who watch out for me, and take care of me if it ever happens. People care, they don't laugh.

And I'm in highschool, the most vulnerable point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net