Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there a way to increase the growth speed of your body?

I've always been small and boyish. It's led to a lot of self-esteem issues, social anxiety, depression, etc. I'm almost 20, yet I look 13. You old timers might tell me to cherish it, because I'll appreciate it when I'm older. Screw that. I'd rather look my age. Do you know what it's like to be overlooked by women just because you look like you still haven't hit puberty at the age of 20?! I'm sick of it.

Is there a miracle pill out there somewhere to increase the rate at which my body matures?
Answer:
There really isn't anything out there that will increase the speed of growth without side effects that are very detrimental to your body. Some people are late bloomers, give yourself another year or two.
steroids
sorry to hear that... but you are most likely stuck that way after 18-20. It has to do with your genes and the only way to grow more is if you were in a really intense gymnastics course or weight lifting classes as a kid which stunts your growth.
just do exercise
Nope. Too bad. But try sleeping more every night. Your body grows faster during sleep.
I know that the chemical reactions to getting a massage, is proven to release certain growth hormones that have been proven that when Adolesents are massaged they grow taller than the avg of their genetics and society.
Touch stimulates growth-promoting hormones and increases the enzymes that make the cells of the vital organs more responsive to the growth-promoting effects of these hormones. For example, premature infants in a "grower nursery," where they can gain needed weight, showed 47 percent more weight gain when they received extra touch.
Again, I know this is true in babies and children, I am not certain about 20 year olds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net