Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've had a cough for almost a month now?

It hurts most of the time to cough (in my chest) and is very deep sounding. Do I just have a bad cold? The only other symptoms I have are tiredness. Once I start coughing it can keep going and going and I think I'll die cause I can't breath. It's getting really annoying with school and all.
Answer:
Could just be the weather, you know, its that time of year. i had a similar problem not too long ago, month or 2 ago. i didnt go to the doctor or anything and it went away on its own. it felt like my chest was always caving in all the time, and shortness of breathe. but im not saying dont go to the doctor cuz you still should, i coulda just been lucky ;)
well, sounds like you're going to die :(

will me your skull?
go to the dr and get some cough medicine that works better than over the counter stuff. i think half of the world is going thru this right now. its that time of year.
I think you should go on to the doctor since its been a month. It sounds like you may have Bronchitis and you may need an antibiotic to cure any infection up. A cough for a month is a cause for concern.
go to the doctor! You may have strep, and if thats the case it can cause your kidneys to fail, you should have gone sooner. Research your symptoms on webmd to see how severe it may be.
o my! maybe thats terrible maybe you should get a total rest, because it's happens to me, but mine is pnuemonia! what i did is i drink a lot of warm water, rest, sleep and check up to my doctor maybe that's the best thing to do. go to your doctor maybe your doctor gonna prescribe you something to heal your coughing. :)
You need to get that cough checked out by a doctor. Or take cough syrup.
Dear Sligo, you're not the only one. It's passing around all over the place. My elderly Mom has it terribly bad and has been on strong medicines for weeks, still coughing and fighting secondary problems from the medications. You should probably see a doctor for eval and see if there is some remedy to help you fight through to it's conclusion. You don't want to get behind in your studies and a conscientious doctor can usually help. The younger physicians don't seem to pass out antibiotics unless really needed, but with your lungs or bronchials giving you the sense of not getting your breath, you should be seen. My middlest son called me today from the E.R. with high fever and similar symptoms, so, carry on. Best wishes
You need to go to the doctors to get him to check it out it could be a chest infection that will need anti-biotics to clear it up.
First, I would recommend you to
consult a doctor. Find some good
home remedies for cough

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net