Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've got sore throat, headache and earache?

is there something going round at the moment ? i don't know where I got it from?

its not a cold, anyone else got something similar ?
Answer:
Not sure where you are, but there have been two virus' going about. One is the flu with sickness and the other is throat and ear ache (this was the one I got at the new year) One of my staff also had it. Can last for a week or two. Hope this helps
Yes, ive had similar and when I saw my doctor she said they were sympotms of a flu virus thats making its way round!
The best way to recover is to rest, drink plenty of fludids, take pain killers and gargle with salt water to help ease your throat.
Feel better!
I have had a headache on and off over the last few days. At this time of year, there are always strange types of cold and flu like illnesses. The constant up and down with the weather doesn't help. Take vitamins, keep up vitamin C, fluids in general, eat regular meals, keep warm and take yourself to bed - sleep is nature's best way to heal.
yes i do and my girlfriend has it, its a bad sinus infection going around. my ears hurt too and my eyes hurt, and my throat feels like someone shoved a meat grinder down it and my nose feels like someone ran a drill bit through it lol, it sucks
It could be a sinus infection or an ear infection. If you're off balance or feel dizzy, then it's probably ear. If not, then it's sinus. Either one should be treated with an antibiotic and a decongestant. Otherwise, it will worsen and you could get severe chest congestion.
And, yes, these things go around often, especially during the cooler months.
UK has a lot of mumps going about, your neck , is it swollen?
it sounds like you have a virus and need antibiotics, it's best if you have it checked out. get better soon !
I just got over pnemonia; it started out the same way. If your lungs start going crazy,(shortnes of breath, tireing EASILY) GO to the Dr. and ask for Avelox this anti-biotic made me feel better within 2 days. If you wait like I did, you'll be on you back for 2 weeks. Avelox (Bayer) expensive so ask for samples. Also, Jim Beam works just as well lol! Good luck. I hate it when people get sick
That's a bit freaky 'cos I don't remember snogging you. But I woke up yesterday with EXACTLY the same symptoms. I'm never, ever ill but I felt really rough all day. Slightly better today but still not quite right.

I'm serious - where do you live?
i had the same symptoms 2 days before... and tonight i have fewer and a very strange feeling in my lungs.. i cough lot. i ve heard in the news that this week is going to be the peak of the epidemic flu (in France)
theres a lot going round at the moment, flu, stomach bugs etc, ive had the lot! you may have an ear infection, take paracetamol for the pain, if you need antibiotics the gp will prescribe them
Headache is a pain in the head, scalp or neck. Headaches can be
caused by minor problems like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more
serious reasons like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can have harmful side
effects, so it is better to modify your lifestyle. More information
available at

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net