Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there a way I can feel not tired and functional with minimal hours of sleep?

Without the use of caffeine.

I think sleeping is a waste of time, but if I sleep less than 8 hours, I feel tired for the day and can't function properly.
I've tried sleeping for 6 hours at night, and taking small naps throughout the day.
Seems to be working ok - but I can't stay awake between when I first wake up and my first nap.
Answer:
I work midnights. I just sleep 6 hours. Sometimes that just does't get it. So, for energy, I pop in my favorite CD in the player in my truck and when I get to work, I just keep singing to myself these peppy songs. They won't let us play a radio at work but, I keep everybodies spirit up. My favorite CD is "60's PARTY ROCK" with tunes like MONY, MONY,
R-O-C-K in the U-S-A. You get the idea. No caffeine required. TUNES is the answer, well it works for me.
Good Luck, I hope you get some great input. I will check on some of the answers you get later, for info.
we need sleep for a reason. Without it, our brain can't function, and if we go long enough, we will have microsleeps or die. That is the extreme. Not getting enough sleep on a regular basis can lead to illness, both physical and mental. There is a reason you can't function properly without 8 hours of sleep: it is a physical need.

hey, while we're at it, I think drinking water is a waste of time. Is there a pill I can take that will make it so I don't have to drink water?

Different question, but it is on the same intelligence level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net