Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is this normal for eyes to do? What could it be?

My eyes are doing this weird thing. Ok, so they like cross really quick for like 2 seconds, on their own, and then go back to normal. IDK if cross is exactly right, but that's the best way I know how to explain it. This used to happen when I was little a lot, but then it only did it a little every so often. But tonight, for some reason, it keeps doing it, and I'm a little worried.

Any ideas what could be going on? Does this happen to anyone out there?
Answer:
you should get your eyes checked out!it might be serious.you never know....you dont want to end being crossed eyed!..good luck!
I agree get your eyes checked out it might be you need glasses or it might be more serious Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net