Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there anyone else who cannot blow a baloon by mouth out there?

I am unable to blow a baloon by mouth. I simply dont have the strength to do it. I have no idea if other people experience this also or maybe any adult can blow a baloon by mouth? Is it weird not being able to do it? I am a girl and I'm 26 years old.
Answer:
Yeah, I always get stuck blowing up the balloons for the party because of all the people that can't. Dammit! Why did God bless me with this accursed gift?!?
it took me a long tyme 2 learn, but now i can
It is good practice for your cheek muscles and lungs. Takes a little effort at first. I am almost afraid to ask, but if not by mouth, how DO you blow one up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net