Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there anything you can buy over the counter for Restless Leg Syndrome?


Answer:
There is but, I'm uncertain what it is called, I purchased something in Mexico that works fairly. My doctors prescription for Cilostazol100mg cost $75.00 a month, but my feet burm so bad that I can't afford NOT TO BUT IT. However, I also purchased vitamin B-12 in Mexico, it's premeasured in syringes and inject it in my hip once a month, hoping to rebuild my B vitamins. You could purchase B-12 pills and try to replace the vitamins that have depleted.
Go to a vitamin store or health food store and ask them.
go see a doctor and ask them
go see a chiropractor if you want to fix it vs. just covering up the symptoms and risking further problems via side effects.
OSAMA BIN LADEN
iron supplements (like, vitamins with iron :) )
Not specifically. You could try a vitamin with iron (one of the causes is iron deficiency), but otherwise ask a doctor b/c there are other causes...
at walmart around where the vitamins are theres something for restless leg syndrome i think its in a pink box i seen it there today

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Is there anything Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net